Friday, June 29, 2012

A few Odds and Ends

2 posts in one day! Gasp!  This isn't going to be my normal sort of update, but I just have a few things I want to throw out there.

1. I am slowly working on a new project.  It's going to be a web novel over at wordpress.com.  It won't be out for awhile, but if you want to check out what's to come go to

www.struckbylightningweb.wordpress.com

Like I said, I won't be updating it for awhile now, but go ahead and let me know what you think,

2. I was honored to find out that I have been awarded the Liebster Award by blogger Julz Perri from Fish and Frivolity.  I am honored that she has been reading my blog so closely and is inspired by what I post.  As part of gaining this award, I get to award 5 other bloggers with the award as well, a task I will be working on completing in the next week so look out for my nominations. 

Again, thank you Julz for this honor. 

I don't know what I did to deserve something like an award for my blog. Especially a blog where all I do is complain about my life (haha) but I am greatly appreciative of it and I am so glad people enjoy what I am doing. 

Thank you for all the support and thank you for coming on this journey with me. 

Until next time.
-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment